Like us AT facebook! Pet pictures, tips and more!
Expert advice and hours of research of all Pet Health Insurance companies so you can choose the BEST Pet Insurance for you and your best furry friend!
Do you want to take out the stress of emergency vet visits?
Do you want to make sure that you will be able to pay for your pets medical bills?
Would you do anything for your pet, if only you could afford it?
If you answered yes to these questions… keep reading…
If your pet got sick tomorrow, could you pay the vet bill? If not… keep reading…
Pet health insurance is a great way to give you peace of mind in a medical crisis.
You don’t want to have to make the choice between your pets health and your finances.
If you’re like most people, you may not be good at saving.
If this is the case, then you want a simple way to assure that your pet will have medical coverage when you absolutely need it.
If you’re like most people, then you
probably just want to know what the best pet insurance company is, that they’ve
been around a long time, that their previous and current customers are happy.
If you want to cut to the chase and just want our recommended company, click here.
I did all this research for my own dogs, and made a website with the information that I found as I felt it was a lot of work and people could benefit from my hours of work!
Remember, some things that you need to take into account when choosing a pet health insurance company are:
· Coverage amount – you can choose from a few small coverage to unlimited coverage. But, when your pets life is at stake, is it worth it to skimp and be cheap? Most complaints seem to come from people getting the cheapest coverage. Go for unlimited. Check out the companies that offer unlimited coverage.
· Hereditary and congenital condition coverage – Many of the expensive problems that your cat or dog might get are congenital or hereditary conditions which can cost thousands of dollars over the lifetime of your pet. Check out companies that offer hereditary and congenital condition coverage.
· Lifetime coverage – make sure that the plan that you choose will cover your pet for the rest of it’s life. Once your pet has a medical condition (this condition will not be covered by another company). So, make sure you pick the right company that will cover your pet for the rest of it’s life. Check out companies that offer lifetime coverage.
· Long standing company- you want to choose a company that has been in business a long time. A long standing company has a longer reputation, more happy customers and often offer coverage in more countries. Check out a great long standing company.
· Based on the amount you pay – there are two main ways that pet insurance companies do to figure out the amount to pay you. One is based on a ‘schedule’ which is a list saying what the pet health insurance company thinks they should pay you based on an average cost for each procedure. OR, they pay you based on the amount that YOU pay your vet. Check out several pet insurance companies that pay you based on what YOU pay.
Did you know? 50% of pet owners would risk their life to save their pet!
If all this looks like A LOT of information to sift through, you are right!! (TRUST ME!!!) If you want to just know what is the company that I would recommend out of ALL of the many options.
If you want to see what I have to say about each company, you can search by your Country:
UK (there are SO many to choose from, I don’t have a top one here yet…)
Maybe you don’t think that your pet needs
pet insurance. Well, just like house, travel,
car or even your own medical insurance, you NEVER know when you’ll need
For example, your puppy might eat a shoe-lace (getting tangled in their intestine)…
Or they got into the compost and eat toxic grapes or raisons…
Perhaps your dog is super active gets excited and jumps up to catch a ball and they sprain their leg…
or accidentally hurt their foot and need
expensive X-rays or specialist treatment.
A small injury or accident can easily add up to thousands of dollars very quickly.
Do you have thousands of dollars in the bank right now for your pet?
Would your Sparky or Fluffy do whatever they could for you? Can you do the same for them?
After doing HOURS of research I have found the best pet health insurance company. By visiting this site, you have saved yourself time and energy from having to search dozens of companies and many many plan choices.
If you want to just cut to the chase, and check out which company that I would recommend out of ALL of the many options.
Maybe you don’t just want pet insurance, perhaps you want a discount program, where you just save money every time you visit the vets… These exist too, check them out here.
Perhaps check out my page on ‘Is Pet health Insurance worth it?’ (coming soon)
I hope this helps you choose the right pet insurance for you, cause the last thing you want is for your dogs illness or injury their reply to your claim to be ‘sorry, but in the fine print…. You’re not covered’. This website has been made to help you choose the right plan that you will be happy with and covered’.
Read about the company that I would recommend:
Share your experience. Good or bad, we want to hear.